Hotelis – Spa and Wellness Hotels is a group which has been headed by Director Gabriela Havlínová since May this year. It is a young, dynamically developing network of 4-star hotels in West Bohemian spa towns. The trio consists of the Grandhotel Nabokov in Mariánské Lázně and Villa Smetana and the Parkhotel Humboldt in Karlovy Vary.
The latest acquisition and also the flagship of the Hotelis group is the design Grandhotel Nabokov with its own healing spring. The Spa Clinic is the heart of the hotel complex, consisting of interconnected historical buildings and a new wellness centre with a swimming pool. Its wide range of treatments includes classic massages, baths, wraps, a number of therapies, as well as a range of beauty treatments and full-body rituals. The Clinic also boasts the Super Inductive System – one of the most modern devices for the treatment of the musculoskeletal system. It provides relief from muscle pain by relaxation, stimulation and joint mobilisation. The hotel’s Sauna World offers rest and relaxation. There is also a Swimming Centre with a swimming pool measuring 7x12m, a salt cave, fitness centre, solarium and Beauty Salon with Babor luxury cosmetics.
The hotel boasts 127 spacious, luxuriously furnished bedrooms, including the most comfortable suites – SUITE DE LUXE (120 m2), SUITE EXCLUSIVE (132 m2) and PRESIDENT SUITE GOETHE (120 m2) with private wellness facilities. The hotel restaurant impresses with selected delicacies of Czech and international cuisine, the lobby bar and the café with a varied selection of wines and coffee specialties. Grandhotel Nabokov also has an equipped conference room.
1. Diseases of the urological system – the treatment focuses on acute and chronic problems, both upper and lower urinary tracts. We treat chronic inflammation of the urinary tract, kidney and urinary stones, inflammation of the prostate and postoperative conditions.
2. Diseases of the digestive system – conditions after complicated operations of the gallbladder and biliary tract for stenosis and lithiasis of the bile ducts. Chronic diseases of the gallbladder and biliary tract, diseases of the stomach and intestines, conditions after severe intestinal infections, parasitosis and fungal diseases.
3. Respiratory diseases – allergic rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, respiratory disorders, upper and lower respiratory tract after surgery and the after-effects of cancer treatment, post-Covid syndrome.
4. Diseases of the musculoskeletal system – painful syndromes of tendons, tendon sheaths, bursae, muscle attachments, skeletal muscles and joints, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis stages I to IV, coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, arthrosis in other locations, arthropathy, chronic vertebrogenic algic syndrome.
5. Diseases of metabolic disorders and endocrine glands – type I-II diabetes mellitus.
6. Diseases of the circulatory system – hypertension of 1st to 3rd stages, functional disorders of peripheral blood vessels and conditions after thrombosis, diseases of the arteries of the limbs on atherosclerotic or inflammatory base, symptomatic ischaemic heart disease.
7. Oncological and gynaecological disorders – menopausal syndrome, conditions after gynaecological surgery, infertility treatment.
Villa Smetana spa hotel is located in Westend – one of the most beautiful residential areas of Karlovy Vary. The well-known friendly atmosphere of the hotel is completed by the fact of it being a pet-friendly establishment. Guests may choose from double rooms and suites, while families will enjoy interconnected rooms. The hotel has its own car park and bicycle storage room.
Spa care, led by experienced specialists, focuses on the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, intestinal tract, metabolic diseases and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. For wellness activities, clients have free access to the swimming pool, whirlpool, and several types of saunas. A visit to the hotel’s Beauty Salon will also be a pleasant experience.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the newly renovated restaurant, with a varied buffet menu, taking into account individual health restrictions.
The 4-star hotel is named after its original owner, the German naturalist, Alexander Humboldt, and is located close to the Karlovy Vary colonnades. For the convenience of guests, elegantly furnished single and double rooms are available. The hotel is pet-friendly. All-day dining is provided in the air-conditioned Alexander Restaurant with an observation terrace.
Spa care is provided at the hotel by a team of experienced professionals. After the initial medical examination, various procedures will be ready for guests. These assist in the treatment of metabolic, digestive and musculoskeletal disorders, as well as in the regeneration and strengthening of immunity. The hotel also has a Spa with swimming pool, a jacuzzi and saunas. Hotel parking is provided as a matter of course.
The everyday life of a modern person is overflowing with sensory perceptions of all kinds. The world is spinning faster and faster and people are under a constant current. The new ATMOSPHERE by Krallerhof spa is the ideal venue to manage this pace. The feeling of space, freedom, the organic design language of the architecture, the reduced colour world of materials and equipment allow the flow of energy and thus promote relaxation and regeneration.
The Ayurveda Resort Mandira in the Austrian spa town of Bad Waltersdorf is a leading Ayurvedic destination in Europe. Surrounded by gentle hills, vast vineyards and green hues, and with a Mediterranean climate, the location boasts plenty of Tuscan-style charm!